How Are Things At Camp?
Snapshot Facts & Figures
- Total Number of Guests on campus for '18-'19: 10,071 individuals
- Total Meals served for ’18-'19: 54,292
- 124 groups used our facilities: 44 churches, 12 schools, 4 Colleges, 2 corporate groups, 7 para-church organizations, 4 Special Needs Groups, 13 Camp Sponsored Events, 18 other events (mostly family and day use), 24 Day use Groups
- Total Camper Days (1 camper day = 1 night/3 meals) = 19,874
- Winter Volunteer Service hours = 3,407 hours
Summer Camp Stats for 2019 - "Discover"
- Mission Giving: $10,718
- 72 received camperships valued at: $10,882
- Aurora Buck Discounts redeemed: $123,619 (83% of campers)
- Campers: 1,773
- Volunteers: 407 - 24,001 hours represented!
- Decisions for Christ: 157
What and Who is the Executive Team?
In 2013 the Board of Trustees moved to have the duties and responsibilities of the Executive Director be assumed by an Executive Team approach. This team consists of Steve Bornemann, CFO & Director of Facilities, Phyllis Bornemann, Director of Operations & Marketing, and Jason Mocherman, Director of Summer Programs. As a team. they represent over 75 years of camping leadership experience.