Last Steps of Screening Requirements
Please do not proceed with these steps until you have been confirmed as a potential volunteer to work in a specific program from the Program Director of that program.
1. Worker Local Background Check Form - required in addition to Fingerprints.
2. Affidavit of Good Moral Character - (Lake Aurora has a notary on staff) Update every three years for returning volunteers
3. Digital Fingerprint Process
If your fingerprints are currently in the AHCA (Agency for Health Care Administration) Clearinghouse, please inform Lake Aurora office so we can access your prints at no additional charge.
If you are a Florida Public School Teacher, submit an official letter or email stating your current Level 2 screening standing with your school and no additional prints are needed.
- FieldPrint Services for Fingerprints - Available at a variety of UPS stores throughout Florida. Lake Aurora has an account through this service)
Fee: $65.75 ($12 fingerprint, $7 photo, $46.75 DCF fee) The fee covers the electronic collection of one set of fingerprints and mandated photograph and transmission of those prints/photo for DCF Summer Camp applicants via the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
For future reference... to maintain your 5 year Clearinghouse Fingerprint Status after your service you must maintain contact with Lake Aurora every 90 days through our ongoing training program or you will need to be reprocessed the following summer at an additional fee.
How to use Fieldprint services for summer camp fingerprint as a worker in Lake Aurora programs:
PRIOR to scheduling your appointment you MUST SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING FORMS to Lake Aurora first to initiate the screening. Once it is in the system, you can schedule an appointment. Please allow 48 business hours for Lake Aurora to enter the information to the Clearinghouse.
Clearinghouse Background Screening Request Form
TO SCHEDULE A Fingerprint APPOINTMENT, follow these simple instructions:
- Visit www.fieldprintflorida.com.
The Fieldprint code below will give you access to our fingerprinting services.
DCF Summer Camp Fingerprinting: FPLakeAuroraSC349
- Click the red “Schedule an Appointment” button on the right.
- Enter an email address under “New Users/Sign Up” and click the “Sign Up” button. Follow the instructions for creating a Password and Security Question and then click “Sign Up and Continue”.
- Select “I know my Fieldprint Code” and enter FPLakeAuroraSC349.
You may also select the reason you need to be fingerprinted (FL – DCF/VECHS) and enter the code.
At this point, you are ready to enter your demographic information and schedule a fingerprint appointment at the location of your choosing.
- At the end of the process, print the Confirmation Page. Take the Confirmation Page with you to your fingerprint appointment, along with two forms of identification. At least one form of ID must be a valid, government issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license.