How to use Fieldprint services for summer camp fingerprint as a worker in Lake Aurora programs:
PRIOR to scheduling your appointment you MUST SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING FORMS to Lake Aurora first to initiate the screening. Once it is in the system, you can schedule an appointment. Please allow 48 business hours for Lake Aurora to enter the information to the Clearinghouse.
Clearinghouse Background Screening Request Form
TO SCHEDULE A Fingerprint APPOINTMENT, follow these simple instructions:
- Visit www.fieldprintflorida.com.
The Fieldprint code below will give you access to our fingerprinting services.
DCF Summer Camp Fingerprinting: FPLakeAuroraSC349
- Click the red “Schedule an Appointment” button on the right.
- Enter an email address under “New Users/Sign Up” and click the “Sign Up” button. Follow the instructions for creating a Password and Security Question and then click “Sign Up and Continue”.
- Select “I know my Fieldprint Code” and enter FPLakeAuroraSC349.
You may also select the reason you need to be fingerprinted (FL – DCF/VECHS) and enter the code.
At this point, you are ready to enter your demographic information and schedule a fingerprint appointment at the location of your choosing.
- At the end of the process, print the Confirmation Page. Take the Confirmation Page with you to your fingerprint appointment, along with two forms of identification. At least one form of ID must be a valid, government issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license.