How Are Things At Camp?
Snapshot Facts & Figures
- Total Number of Guests on campus for ‘15-'16: 9,186 individuals
- Total Meals served for ‘15-’16: 49,891
- 129 groups used our facilities: 51 churches, 9 schools, 5 Colleges, 4 corporate groups, 5 para-church organizations, 6 Special Needs Groups, 16 Camp Sponsored Events, 15 other events (mostly family and day use)
- Total Camper Days (1 camper day = 1 night/3 meals) = 18,022
Summer Camp Stats for 2016 - "Limitless"
- Mission Giving: $9,972
- 79 received camperships valued at: $12,613
- Aurora Buck Discounts redeemed: $107,581 (85% of campers)
- Campers: 1,515
- Volunteers: 404
- Decisions for Christ: 107
What is the Executive Team?
In 2013 the Board of Trustees moved to have the duties and responsibilities of the Executive Director be assumed by an Executive Team approach. This team consists of Steve Bornemann, CFO & Director of Facilities, Phyllis Bornemann, Director of Operations & Marketing, and Jason Mocherman, Director of Summer Programs. As a team. they represent over 67 years of camping leadership experience.